Change is the end result of all true learning. Leo Buscaglia
THE NLP WELLBEING COACH PRACTITIONER
Would you like to learn how to:
Develop greater positivity, resilience and wellbeing in your life?
Become a highly effective communicator and enjoy better relationships?
Effect change easily and comfortably in yourself and others?
Be true to yourself and fulfil your life’s purpose?
Apply the latest science of wellbeing to your life and the lives of others?
Become a great coach?
Embrace a new calling as a Wellbeing Coach to make a real difference to people’s lives?
On completing the course you will receive international certification as an NLP Practitioner and a Wellbeing Coach.
The skills you will learn can be applied in your family or within a work team and as well as in a coaching, medical, advisory or therapy setting.
The NLP Wellbeing Coach Practitioner is ideal for those who work in the areas of counselling, therapy, coaching, advising, training, teaching, social work, management, the medical profession as well as for people seeking leadership and management skills or ways to improve wellbeing in their workplace and family. And it’s fine if you just want the benefits for yourself and your loved ones.
It is spread over 8 weekends to enable participants to digest and practise in between sessions. This allows a supportive group to form and for the learning to be absorbed over time, leading to better retention and greater understanding and application of the material. I don’t work with large groups so there will be a maximum of 12 participants to guarantee optimal learning and support. There is no written homework between weekends though two short case studies are required for the assessment at the end of the course. You receive an NLP Practitioner certificate in association with the Global NLP Training and Consulting Community run by Robert Dilts, one of the founders of NLP. Your certificate also qualifies you as a Wellbeing Coach.
What people have said about the training: Fascinating, inspiring, stimulating, motivating. Lots of skills learnt and practised. Great, I got so much from every technique we learned. engaging, relevant to my work, thought provoking and about Sue as a trainer: Excellent, relaxed, focused, practical. Very easy going, made it easy to learn. Relaxed and clear, fun. Imaginative, amusing.
The training will consist of eight weekends, Saturday and Sunday from 9.30 for 10.00 am start, finishing at 5.30 pm each day. All weekends will take place at the Norwich Wellbeing Centre, 15 Chapelfield East, Norwich, NR2 1SF.
Please note that we are starting in February, not January due to the high rates of Covid. Please note also the change of dates for May.
Dates for next training 2022
26th, 27th February
26th, 27th March
23rd, 24th April
21st, 22nd May
25th, 26th June
16th, 17th July
6th, 7th August
One more weekend tba.
Cost: £230 per weekend. There is a discount for payment of the whole amount in advance, £1650 (instead of £1840). You can also pay via standing order over 8 months, £230 each month. Payment over 12 months is £155 per month. Other arrangements are possible. Please call me to discuss financial arrangements on 07595035191. If you cannot attend a weekend, a catch up session with me can be booked at no extra charge.
To reserve your place please contact Sue Bayliss, 07595035191 or email me: email@example.com
Content of the course includes:
- Two models that make the application of NLP skills easier and more effective. The RESOLVE model from Richard Bolstad and the Axes of Change created by Michael Hall.
- History of NLP, Score dance and NLP Presuppositions.
- States: how to access positive states of mind and emotion and how to anchor them so they can be recalled at will. How to shift from negative to positive states.
- Centering and grounding as resourceful states. State of excellence.
- Reading body language and understanding the auditory, visual and kinesthetic language. Representational systems.
- Building true rapport by tuning in to others, presence and empathic response. Deep listening.
- What makes us happy? The science of Positive Psychology and how it applies to NLP.
- The mind body connection. The latest research and its relevance to helping people. Psychoeducation. What really causes depression and anxiety with reference to Lost Connections by Johann Hari.
- Understanding a client’s world with reference to the themes of power, self, others, time and worldview.
- Coaching, what is it and its principles for client and coach.
- Outcomes, and why they are important. The Well- formed Outcome and Imagineering (created by Robert Dilts).
- Finding creative solutions, The Disney Strategy and visioning.
- A range of powerful change techniques such as, reframing, metamodel challenges, 3 positions (brilliant for improving relationships), timelines, opening up the client’s model of the world, Mind to Muscle, parts integration, cultivating self care and kindness to self, supporting self with 3 mentors and more!
- The use of trance, Generative Trance created by Steve Gilligan, and how to cultivate the language of trance. Metaphors, stories and symbols. How they can provide healing.
You will work in pairs and groups of three to practise all the skills under supervision and apply them all the way through the course. There is a practical assessment at the end and two case studies need to be written and submitted. You will work on your own problems and challenges so that you experience the true power of NLP to make a difference to your life.
You can use the skills in your life and work or you may want to change career to become a Wellbeing Coach and work one to one or in groups to help people overcome their blocks and barriers and create the life they want.
THE NLP MASTER PRACTITIONER IN HOLISTIC HEALTH
Take your NLP training to the next level!
Starting in November 2022, this training, over eight weekends, will give you all that is needed to create a successful holistic practice.
What’s more, you will undergo a profound self development journey in a safe and supportive setting. This course is totally unique as it combines the science, the practical skills (NLP and others) and the power of spiritual experience to facilitate healing and flourishing, going way beyond ‘fixing’ to allowing people to be heroes of their lives, fulfilling their calling and bringing forth their gifts. Indeed the Hero’s Journey weekend has proved to be life changing for previous participants. What helps you as a participant to flourish will surely help others.
Each participant will undertake a project of their choice to show their application of NLP in the area of wellbeing. It could be running a workshop, writing some case studies, integrating NLP into your work in some way with colleagues, children in the classroom (eg: devising ways to help them be calm in exams), applying the learning to your own life and recording it via video or writing. The final weekend will include presentations from each person to show what you have done as well as a written record (short!).
Weekend 1 – Holistic Health, the mind body heart gut connection
19th, 20th November, 2022
Content to include: stress, immunity, epigenetics, the role of the heart, your microbiome, the autonomous nervous system, breathing practices, HeartMath and a revision of key NLP techniques and approach to wellbeing.
Weekend 2 – Releasing trauma and changing limiting beliefs through Eye Movement Neurointegration – the most effective technique you will (ever?) learn.
10th, 11th December 2022
Content to include: the neurobiology of trauma and how it impacts beliefs and the self, how beliefs are formed and the key negative beliefs, the EMN procedure and practise. Revision of trance language and how to relax a client and teach them to breathe deeply. EMN is an approach I have developed myself formed of EMDR elements, Eye Movement Integration (NLP version) and Generative Trance together with deep relaxation and inner child healing. It is hugely effective in releasing trauma, phobias and any limiting belief.
Weekend 3 – Steve Gilligan’s Generative Trance and the use of story, ritual and metaphor.
21st, 22nd January 2023
Content to include: the 3 minds, building resources and writing pledges, complementarity, the tetralemma, soul retrieval, dialoguing with symptoms.
Weekend 4 – Healing anxiety and depression the holistic way
25th, 26th February 2023
Content to include: States of fight, flight and freeze, grounding, breathing practices, NLP techniques for fear of flying, social anxiety, phobias and performance anxiety. Depression – what works, the power of gratitude, remedies and dietary interventions for anxiety and depression. How to facilitate grief as a healing journey. Sleep, its benefits and how to get a good night’s sleep.
Weekend 5 – The Healing Power of love. Developing kindness and compassion for self and others and inner child work.
25th, 26th March 2023
Content includes: the role of oxytocin, the science of compassion, meditation and gratitude, the healing power of touch, self acceptance and why it matters, welcoming and integrating banished parts, healing the inner child. 4th and 5th perceptual positions, the forgiveness cancellation process. How to release identifications.
Weekend 6 – Spiritual Practices and why they work.
29th, 30th April 2023
Content includes: Connecting to nature and animals, yoga, Qi Gong, mindfulness, fasting, shamanic journeying, the Mandala of Being and more! Joseph Campbell’s concept of the Hero’s Journey – steps and stages and how to prepare for the following weekend.
Weekend 7 – The Hero’s Journey – creating and acting it with the help of the group.
20th, 21st May 2023
Content includes: Preparing your own hero’s journey in the form of story and map and then, with any props you need and assigning roles to other group members, acting it out. This is a profound experience and the culmination of your personal development during the training. We also consider how to use the Hero’s Journey model in coaching and therapy.
Weekend 8 – Project presentation and more
17th, 18th June 2023
Content includes: In this final weekend each participant presents their project to show what they have learnt and achieved. We discuss how each person will continue their NLP journey and what support is available. Closing ritual and celebration.
Cost: Each weekend costs £250 and payment can be made via a standing order which can be extended over longer that the duration of the course if necessary. Upfront payment is £1800 with a discount of £200 on the overall cost. Please discuss any financial considerations with Sue.
Absence: If you will miss one day or a whole weekend, you can plan in a catch up session with Sue to make sure you can gain the appropriate knowledge.
Projects: These will be discussed with Sue. Consider how you want to apply your learning in your life and work.
Any queries, please contact Sue on firstname.lastname@example.org. To register for this training, please email Sue.
Advanced NLP study days
For those who have completed either the NLP Wellbeing Coach Practitioner or the NLP Master Practitioner in Holistic Health I want to offer opportunities for you to refine your practice and learn some new skills. These themed days also give you the chance to connect again to those you got to know so well during your training and meet new NLPers.
You can sign up for all of them or only a few, just as you wish. I can’t guarantee that I will offer them again so it’s best to book on them now! Here they are!
All take place at the Norwich Wellbeing Centre, 15 Chapelfield East, NR2 1SF
Cost: £75 per day. You can pay in instalments if you prefer. Contact me to discuss. If you book them all upfront you can have a discount of £105 off the total price so only £495 instead of £600.
Please email me to book your place and transfer the payment to me: 30 96 16, 00298452, Lloyds Bank
- Sunday 28th November, 2021
- Theme: Relationships
- 1. Rapport – Wisdom from Emily and Laurence Alison in the book of that name. Get to know the animals that represent ways to communicate and practise each ‘style’. Look at you own preferred style and set yourself some challenges.
- Garden Room
- Saturday 22nd January 2022
- 2. Embarking on a relationship – Sue’s dating checklist – how to spot abusers right away and avoid. Positive beliefs needed to allow yourself to be loved. Boundaries and how to set them. Stepping into your power! Dealing with fear of intimacy and poor body image.
- Sat 19th Feb 2022
- 3. What makes a good relationship / marriage? The work of John Gottman. Societal views of marriage and unrealistic expectations. Dealing with an affair, unresponsive partner etc. Ending a relationship in the most mature way. Conscious uncoupling.
- Sun 3rd April
- 4. Divorce and how it can be managed wisely. Children as pawns, parental alienation and the co-option of children by one parent. Dealing with a difficult ex partner. Salvaging your own sense of identity and starting again.
- Sun 29nd May
- By popular request! Menopause – challenges and ways to deal with them successfully in a holistic way. Dealing with children growing up and the empty nest syndrome. Caring for older relatives, how to set boundaries and preserve your life! We’ll end with a menopause ceremony for anyone who would welcome that.
- Sat 18th June
- OCD, Eating disorders and addictions. Working with parts, introducing Brain Lock strategies and other helpful interventions.
- Sat 16th July
- Grief, navigating the tasks of grief rather than it being a process. Issues around loss, not only of a person but of a home, job, relationship, pet etc
- Sun 14th August
- Workplace troubles. Bosses, overwhelm, difficult colleagues, setting boundaries, knowing when to get out!
Eye Movement Neurointegration training.
This is a highly effective treatment for trauma (dispels symptoms of PTSD), phobias and releases any limiting belief. I put together elements of EMDR with Generative Trance, breathing and relaxation techniques and mind body healing visualisations. It works rapidly and with minimum distress to the client. Watch the film to see how it made a difference to Suzanne who made a full recovery from PTSD after witnessing a road traffic accident. The video is on the Home Page.
I taught the method to Palestinian professionals in Bethlehem in February of 2018 in association with the Holy Land Trust.
This training forms part of the NLP Master Practitioner in Holistic Health. However, therapists who are trained in NLP or Hypnotherapy can learn one to one with me if requested. The training will consist of two weekends or four days if coming from abroad or further away. Accommodation can be organised.